Cool, huh? I rather think this word cloud reflects the themes of my blog quite well.
It’s made from the following eleven posts (a total of just over 6000 words):
- Why I write fantasy
- Changing direction
- Rough draft or solid opening?
- Horse camp
- Two touchstones for worldbuilding
- If I could live in a fictional world…
- What’s tall, bright and measures temperature?
- Four things I want my writing to accomplish
- With beads and braids in her hair
- Culture, China travel photos and fantastical worlds
- More on building fantastical worlds
Join in the wanafriday fun by creating a wordle of something you’ve written and tweet to #wanafriday. Participants this week include:
- Cora Ramos shares a wordle made from the blurb from her upcoming novel Dance the Dream Awake
- Linda Adams shares a wordle from the last scene she wrote featuring a magic surfboard
- Kim Griffin shares a wordle of her blog
- Janice Heck shares a wordle of her first ever blog post
- Liv Rancourt shares a synopsis wordle for one of her MSs (Hell… The story)
- Rabia Gale shares a short story wordle (A Crackling of Thorns) from her forthcoming collection of broken fairy tales
- Julie Farrar shares a wordle of things growing in her garden
I’ll update the list as they’re published.
What would you wordle?