I love photographing textures. I’m sure there are others who do a much better job of it, but I make the attempt all the same. Especially when I’m travelling, because that’s often when I’m looking and seeing and breathing in the atmosphere of a place.
Today’s textures are once again inspired by the WordPress weekly photo challenge. This post features photos from France and Spain.
– Stone shingles of medieval roofs in Sarlat, France
– Pebbled paving of a courtyard in Cordoba, Spain
– Carved marble fresco of the Alhambra in Granada, Spain
– Carved timber door from the Alcazar in Seville, Spain
– Sculpted hedge garden at Chateau Villandry in the Loire Valley, France
The brief was “unexpected” textures… Do you think these qualify?
Which one is your favourite?